Sunday, December 4, 2011

7. If you could introduce one new idea or material thing to a primitive culture, what would it be?

If I could introduce a new idea or material thing to a primitive culture, I would pick to introduce the idea of atheism. I would choose to introduce atheism to prevent people from being fully devoted to religion, something that in a scientific perspective does not have enough evidence to be seen as true, that way with people not devoting their full potential to other fields like science or creating other technologies. I personally think that religion is only a way to control the masses and by introducing atheism I would trivialize the effects that religion has imposed upon other fields of our society like the government. Although many people would disagree in that religion is a useless idea, I think that the society would benefit more on trying to find new technologies or creating other forms to express feelings, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment